Wednesday May 7th
Another green smoothie with spinach & apples for breakfast, followed by yogurt and porridge oats.
- Smoothie; spinach, 2 apples, ginger & lime (180)
- Nonfat Greek yogurt with porridge oats (190)
At breaktime I was starving so I snacked on a packet of wasabi peanuts and a cup of tea
- Wasabi Peanuts (230)
- Unsweetened Tea with semi-skimmed milk (20)
Lunch was a pack of veggie sushi and a big bowl of fruit, followed by 1/2 a slice of the headmistress’ birthday cake (NOM!)
- Veggie sushi pack (180)
- 250g Mango with pomegranate seeds (160)
- 1/2 slice Jelly Bean Cake (100)
After work I snacked on a packet of breakfast biscuits as somehow I felt ravenous again!!
- Belvita Breakfast Biscuits; Milk & Cereal (220)
Dinner was a big plate of salad and roast veggies followed by a yogurt.
- 1/2 eggplant, 1/2 courgette, 1 carrot, 1/2 parsnip & 1 apple roasted in paprika and pilau seasoning and served with salad, mustard and balsamic vinegar (325)
- “The Collective” Mango Mousse with passionfruit layer (110)
TOTAL CALORIES: 1715
Today’s workout was another Jillian Michaels circuit DVD. It is made up of 7 5-minute circuits; predominantly cardio but with a little body weight training thrown in to get you really aching. The idea of 7 circuits initially seemed daunting as most workouts consist of just 3 or 4 however they flew by and actually only 2 out of the 7 were real killers. A good workout but not the hardest I’ve ever worked.
- JILLIAN MICHAELS: BANISH FAT BOOST METABOLISM; (50 mins)