Tuesday May 6th
This morning I started off with another yummy green smoothie, this time with spinach and apples, followed by some breakfast biscuits when I arrived at school.
- Smoothie; spinach, 2 small apples, lime & ginger (200)
- Belvita Breakfast Biscuits; Milk & Cereal (220)
Lunch was a simple can of mushroom soup & a rice pudding, followed by a cup of tea.
- Heinz Mushroom soup (220)
- Ambrosia Rice Pudding (125)
- Unsweetened Tea with semi-skimmed milk (20)
I had a ham and couscous salad with honey mustard dressing for dinner, followed by some yogurt with fruit & nuts. I later had another bowl before bed.
- Ham Hock Salad with giant couscous, sunblush tomatoes & honey and mustard dressing (340)
- 2 x Non-fat Greek yogurt with cashews and dried cranberries (480)
TOTAL CALORIES: 1605
Today’s workout came from Jillian Michaels’ “Ripped in 30” series. It seemed easy enough during circuit 1 but by the end of circuit 3 my heart was really pumping. It consists of 3 circuits each containing 3 minutes of alternating strength exercises, 2 minutes cardio and 1 minute abs. The cardio sequence in circuit 2 is a particular killer. Jillian… you’ve done it again 😉
- JILLIAN MICHAELS “RIPPED IN 30”; WEEK 4 (30 mins)