Wednesday April 30th
Lovely weekend celebrating a 30th birthday with lots of thai food, cake and free fudge (long story) Now time to get back on track!
Started the day with a surprisingly yummy green smoothie 🙂
- Smoothie; 2 cups spinach, 2 apples & 1/2 avocado (320)
Lunch was a delicious avocado & cottage cheese salad with olives and tomato, followed by blueberries.
- Salad, cottage cheese, 1/2 avocado, tomato, black olives, coriander, lime, basil infused oil & balsamic vinegar (475)
- Blueberries (50)
I had to work this evening so I had a very early pre-work dinner consisting of a mountain of roasted apple, parsnip, aubergine & courgette. I served it with a little bit of salad and mustard.
- 1 Parsnip, 1/2 aubergine, 1 courgette & 1 apple roasted with paprika, chilli powder & lime juice, and served with salad & mustard (340)
During work I snacked on a banana and then once I got home I had some almonds and skimmed milk before bed.
- 1 Banana (100)
- 15 Almonds & 250ml skimmed milk (200)
TOTAL CALORIES: 1485
Today’s workout was a kettlebell circuit from Jillian Michaels. It is only 30minutes but it is pretty tough and it had me sweating right from the very first circuit. Good if you want something quick and effective that is heavy on cardio but low on plyometrics.
- JILLIAN MICHAELS; SHRED IT WITH WEIGHTS; LEVEL 2 (30 mins)