Friday April 25th
Gloomy dark morning but I don’t care cos its FRIIIIIDAAAAY 😀
Had a delicious banana & milk smoothie for breakfast, along with a couple of ryvita crackers with honey. Before I left for work I also had an extra couple of plain ryvitas and then a cup of tea when I arrived. At breaktime I snacked on a banana and another cup of tea.
- Smoothie; 200ml skimmed milk, 1 banana & vanilla essence (200)
- 4 x ryvita; 2 with honey, 2 plain (210)
- 2 x Unsweetened tea with semi-skimmed milk (40)
- Banana (100)
I had a mini portion of spaghetti carbonara for lunch which I topped with avocado, tobasco and black olives. Surprisingly tasty :). I also had some breakfast biscuits on the way home.
- Heinz spaghetti carbonara mini-meal with black olives, 1/2 avocado and tobasco sauce (320)
- Belvita Breakfast Biscuits; Milk & Cereal (220)
After school I got on a bus to go and stay at my boyfriend’s for the weekend. He picked me up from the station and we stopped off at the pub for a glass of wine before heading to his house where he’d prepared a meal of lamb, veg and sweet potato. We shared a bag of rainbow buttons afterwards 🙂
- Large glass Rose (130)
- Roast shoulder of lamb with sweet potato, wilted spinach, peas & sweetcorn and redcurrant jelly (420)
- Sainsbury’s Rainbow buttons (230)
TOTAL CALORIES: 1870