Thursday April 24th
Sun is shining this morning which makes waking up for work soooooo much easier. Fingers crossed that the summer is truly coming now 😀 Breakfast was avocado and pepper sauce on a toasted muffin, and a small pot of fruit yogurt. I had a cup of tea when I arrived at work and another at breaktime.
- 1/2 avocado & pepper sauce on 1 toasted english muffin (320)
- Mango & passionfruit yogurt (65)
- 2 x Unsweetened tea with semi-skimmed milk (40)
Lunch was tomato soup with Ryvita crackers followed by mango chunks and another cuppa.
- Tomato soup & 4 ryvita crackers (230)
- Mango chunks (190)
- Unsweetened tea with semi-skimmed milk (20)
After work I snacked on breakfast biscuits and skimmed milk pre-workout.
- Belvita breakfast biscuits; Milk & Cereal (220)
- 250ml skimmed milk (90)
For dinner I had another delicious stirfry with spicy sauce and egg noodles like last night’s, except I’m all out of prawns so it was just veggies this time. I followed it with a fruit yogurt.
- Veggie stirfry with egg noodles, black olives, schezuan sauce & lime (370)
- Peach yogurt (65)
TOTAL CALORIES: 1610
Workout today was the Cardio Power & Resistance circuit from Insanity. Tough workout and for some reason I was feeling heavy on my feet which made it difficult. However, at 40 minutes it is one of the shorter Insanity circuits so I powered through and was pleased with my intensity levels throughout. I can definitely feel these Insanity workouts, once the bane of my existance, starting to get marginally less horrendous.
- INSANITY DELUXE: CARDIO POWER & RESISTANCE (40 mins)