Wednesday April 23rd
This morning I had a hearty breakfast of poached eggs on a toasted muffin with a splash of pepper sauce, followed by a cup of tea at work
- 2 poached eggs on 1 toasted muffin (370)
- Unsweetened tea with semi skimmed milk (20)
At breaktime I had another cup of tea with an absolutely delicious slice of caramel shortcake that a colleague brought in for her birthday.
- Unsweetened tea with semi-skimmed milk (20)
- Caramel shortcake slice (400)
Lunch was a veggie sushi pack and a lovely fruit platter consisting of honeydew melon slices, pineapple and red grapes.
- Vegetarian Sushi (250)]
- Honeydew, pineapple and red grapes (200)
I snacked on a banana on the way home from school and then made a delicious prawn stirfry with noodles, black olives, and spicy schezuan sauce topped with a squeeze of lime juice and tobasco sauce. I then had a mango and passionfruit yogurt before bed.
- Prawn & veg stirfry with egg noodles, black olives & szechuan sauce (500)
- Banana (100)
- Passionfruit & Mango yogurt (65)
TOTAL CALORIES: 1925
Workout today was a faithful old Jillian Michaels routine from her ‘Body Revolution’ Series. I just keep on coming back to these workouts over and over again; perfect mix of strength and cardio, perfect intensity… in my opinion; circuit training at it’s best.
- JILLIAN MICHALS; BODY REVOLUTION; WORKOUT 12 (30 mins)