Tuesday 18th March
Definitely time to get in shape for springtime 🙂 So breakfast today was a boiled egg, 1/2 grapefruit and 1/2 can of prunes. I also snacked on a banana at breaktime.
- 1 boiled egg and 1/2 grapefruit (120)
- 1/2 can prunes (130)
- Banana (100)
Lunch was a boiled egg salad with olives, and a cheese sandwich, all washed down with a cup of tea.
- 2 boiled eggs with olives, tomatoes and salad dressing (200)
- Chilli cheese sandwich on brown bread (350)
- Unsweetened tea (20)
I had a cheese omlette and a glass of milk for dinner.
- 3 egg omlette with chilli cheese and olives (400)
- 200ml semi-skimmed milk (110)
In the evening I ate a bowl of porridge before bed.
- ‘Quaker Oats’ Blackberry & Apple porridge made with water (140)
TOTAL CALORIES: 1570
Workout today came from Jillian Michaels’ Body Revolution series. I just LOVE these workouts as they are a little of everything and you get such a lot out of them in a short space of time. It is so convenient to have a workout that gets you sweating and aching in all the right places but also fits into the half hour between rushing here there and everywhere. Having said that; I’ve been cycling through them for about a year now and unfortunately I’m just not getting quite the same impact from them as back in the beginning. Hopefully she’ll be back with something new and similar very soon!
- JILLIAN MICHAELS BODY REVOLUTION; WORKOUT 9 (30mins)