Wednesday 29th January
This morning started much like yesterday… greek yogurt, oats and banana chips and plenty of black coffee to wake me up. Is it the weekend yeeeeet??
– Greek yogurt, cranberry oats, banana chips & sweetener (350)
During the morning I snacked on an apple and 2 cups of tea.
– Apple (75)
– 2 x Tea (50)
Lunch was tikka masala with rice and veg, followed by a nectarine and more tea!
– Rice & veg with tikka masala sauce (500)
– Nectarine (40)
– Tea (20)
Dinner was veg with black bean stirfry sauce, grapes & a big glass of skimmed milk.
– Broccoli, cauliflower & carrot with black bean sauce (170)
– 250ml skimmed milk (100)
– Grapes (150)
In the evening I went to London with some friends to watch the stage show ‘Wicked’ (AMAZING!) where I was a bit naughty and had a glass of wine, some marshmallows and chocolate buttons. On the train home I also had a packet of crisps. Oops. Worth it though… what an evening 😀 😀
– Marshmallows (160)
– 3 giant chocolate buttons (50)
– Large glass of wine (200)
– Chilli heatwave doritos (200)
TOTAL CALORIES: 2065
Today I was in a huge rush after school to get on a train to London so I did a quick resistant workout from Chealean Johnson’s Turbofire series. Not the most intense of workouts but certainly got a good burn in the arms using medium weights 🙂
– CHALEAN JOHNSON; TURBOFIRE; SCULPT 30 CLASS (30 mins)