Sunday October 13th
Been a tricky few weeks without scales or a camera but I’ve finally got myself up on my feet so I’m hoping I can keep a better track of things from here on in! Been a difficult adjustment period in general if I’m honest, big life changes and a lot of chaos. I’m really hoping that over the next few weeks things will settle into more of a routine.
Anyway, back to today; Mum and me cooked a nice Sunday breakfast together of avocado and cheese omlette which was lovely. Was so nice to get a lie-in and breakfast in bed after a 6-day working week of early starts! Later in the morning I snacked on a couple of small apples.
- 2 egg omlette with 30g reduced fat chedder cheese, 1/2 small avocado & a drizzle of sweet chilli sauce
- 2 small apples
Lunch was hurried can of weight watchers 99cal tomato soup with some more cheese, carrot sticks and olives. In the afternoon I had a cappuccino and a small chocolate bar at the garden centre cafe with my grandparents.
- Weight watchers tomato soup (99 cals) with 30g reduced fat chedder, carrot sticks & olives
- Cappuccino with sweeteners & mini rocky bar (120 cals)
In the evening I made up some quorn chicken and veg with some tikka massala paste and greek yogurt. In the evening I had some grapes and a large glass of milk.
- Quorn pieces with squash, pepper & cherry tomatoes stirfried in tikka massala paste & lowfat greek yogurt
- 250ml semi-skimmed milk
- Large bunch of red grapes