Thursday 19th September
This morning I started the day with a bowl of fruit and yogurt with a sprinkle of porridge oats, strong black coffee, and a glass of almond milk. Mid-morning I snacked on some wasabi peanuts.
- Mango & lychee with 0% greek yogurt and 2tsps porridge oats (250 cals)
- 200ml Unsweetened Rice Milk (50 cals)
- Black, unsweetened coffee (5 cals)
- Wasabi Peanuts (230 cals)
Lunch was a delicious salad, of avocado, mango, prawns and olives with sweet chilli dip and ryvita.
- Salad with prawns, 1/2 avocado, olives and mango, topped with sweet chilli sauce and served with 1 ‘hint of chilli’ ryvita cracker (350 cals)
In the afternoon I didn’t have much time so I did a speedy ab workout by Chalean Johnson. Its short but sharp and it definitely got my core working hard.
- WORKOUT: CHALEAN EXTREME; I’VE GOT ABS (20 mins)
After a quick shower I had to rush out and get on a train to Portsmouth for a Uni reunion party. On the train I snacked on an apple and a cereal bar and later on before going out I had some chocolate.
- Alpen Light bar; Apple and Sultana (70 cals)
- Wonka Chocolate Nice Cream bar (180 cals)
The evening was a bit of a blur but I know it involved plenty of chilli vodka shots, some vodka cocktails and a LOT of dancing 😀 Amazing evening ❤
- Chilli vodka shots
- Vodka lemonade cocktails