Wednesday 18th September
Well I have had to take a short break from updating as I have been crazy busy with guests and then moving country. By train. With a cat. Not fun. But I’m back in business now. No scales at the moment so can’t keep a weight record but I’ll have to just go by visuals until I can get out and buy some.
I only arrived here late last night so I was exhausted this morning and got up a little later than usual. I had a breakfast of fruit and yogurt with a little pot of peach-flavoured dressing & an iced latte macchiato. Later in the morning I had an alpen light cereal bar.
- Grapes, strawberries and melon with 0% greek yogurt and a small pot of peach flavoured dressing (300cals)
- Iced Latte Macchiato Light (111 cals)
- Alpen light; summer fruits bar (70 cals)
Exercise has been slightly sporadic over the past week since I’ve been so chaotic so after my morning snack I did a round of Jillian Michaels Cardio 3 to get me back in the swing of things with a bang.
- WORKOUT: JILLIAN MICHAELS BODY REVOLUTION; CARDIO 3 (30 mins)
I had a GORGEOUS lunch of chicken, duck and veggie sushi, with seafood and yogurt & mint dip followed by some more fruit.
- Chicken, duck and veggie sushi + Tandoori spiced calamari and prawns with yogurt and mint dip (450 cals)
- Melon, pineapple and mango with passion fruit dip (200 cals)
In the evening I had a thai red prawn curry… totally delicious! I love being back in the UK 😉
- King Prawn Red Thai Curry (450 cals)
In the evening I went out with my mum to the theatre for some AWESOME feel-good entertainment. Priscilla Queen of the Desert… such a fun show :D. When I got home I had a mug of hot chocolate and a couple of lychees before bed.
- Options Hot Chocolate; Butterscotch (39 cals)
- 2 lychees (20 cals)
TOTAL CALS: approx. 1640