Thursday August 8th
This morning I had fruit, yogurt and cereal with a drizzle of honey for breakfast. I then went back to sleep because it was 5am and I had been woken up by the rain. When I woke up again at 9am I had some almonds and coffee.
– Nectarine and bran cereal with plain, lowcal yogurt and 1tsp honey (250 cals)
– 15 almonds and black, unsweetened coffee (110 cals)
Lunch was grilled vegetables with sliced chicken, cheese and olives. I also had a strawberry lollipop.
– Salad, grilled pepper, zucchini & carrot with sliced chicken, soft cheese, olives & balsamic vinegar (450 cals)
– Chupa chups lollipop; strawberry (50 cals)
I had some more almonds in the afternoon
– Almonds (170 cals)
This afternoon I decided to do a Turbo Jam workout. These are not my favourite workouts in the world as I find them too aerobic-y and repetitive and I don’t really feel like I’m getting an intense workout from them. I do think this is probably my fault though because I feel like as I get a little bored I perhaps don’t take it seriously enough and thus don’t give it 100%. But the reviews for this program are so great that I’m determined to give them a fair trial. So today I tried to stay present and really go all out and to be fair, it made me sweat. I think it’s too short (although I think I would lose my mind if it went on any longer!) but nevertheless, it got my heart pumping and was not a waste of 30mins.
– WORKOUT: TURBOJAM; CARDIO PARTY REMIX (30 mins)
I worked in the evening so I just snacked on a few crisps and nuts and a Solero. Later on I went out for some drinks
– Mixed nuts & crisps
– Solero Exotic (95 cals)
– Assorted drinks including, montenegro, vodka cocktails and campari