Monday August 5th
Sun is shining, and life is good :). I don’t know what it is but I just feel really great right now. I have done for a while… something has changed in me and I feel so positive about life and the future and most importantly myself. I have become so much comfortable within my own skin and it is SO liberating. I feel like I don’t need to make excuses to anyone about who or what I am. I’m living life for myself now, and I’ve never been happier. That doesn’t mean that I don’t want to be the best I can possibly be, mentally and physically, but the race is only with myself. No more pressure, no more negative self-talk, no more stress. I feel… free 😀
It’s a beautiful morning so I got up early and had a breakfast of fruit, juice and a cereal bar with coffee.
– 2 large oranges
– Special K cereal bar (80 cals)
– 200ml apple juice (100 cals)
– Black, unsweetened coffee
After breakfast I did a quick cardio 2 session before getting ready for work. I feel like it’s almost ready to take the cardio 3 plunge (eeeek!)
– WORKOUT; JILLIAN MICHAELS BODY REVOLUTION; CARDIO 2 (30 mins)
I went out for a cappuccino and a couple of nectarines mid-morning as I knew I would be eating a late lunch after work
– Cappuccino; full fat milk & 2 sweeteners (100 cals)
– 2 Nectarines
I picked on a few of the crisps at the bar as I worked the lunch shift but only a handful or so. When I had finished I had a chicken salad with black olives and chilli oil and another couple of nectarines.
– Chicken salad with sweet peppers, black olives and chilli oil & lemon dressing
– Handful plain crisps
– 2 nectarines
I had some lovely chicken with veg and potatoes for dinner followed by fruit. I snacked on some greek yogurt with a banana before bed.
– Chicken with potatoes, carrots, salad and balsamic vinegar (420 cals)
– Banana and nectarine
– Greek yogurt and banana (180 cals)