Wednesday July 31st
Home sweet home 🙂 And time for some serious detoxing!
This morning I had watermelon and kiwi for breakfast, followed by a second helping of melon later with a mug of green tea.
– Watermelon and Kiwi
– Watermelon and green tea (unsweetened)
After breakfast it was workout time. Today I did another round of Jillian Michaels Cardio. I’m working up to cardio 3 but I’m still not feeling brave enough yet :P. I also did a Stott pilates workout which focused largely on stretching. A little slow for my liking but nice for focus and meditation.
- JILLIAN MICHAELS BODY REVOLUTION; CARDIO 2 (30 mins)
- STOTT PILATES; SUNRISE WORKOUT (20 mins)
Lunch was a chunky veg soup that I made with tomatoes and onions, followed by a plate of roasted veg and some more herbal tea.
– Homemade chunky veggie soup with cabbage, tomatoes, carrots, celery, peppers and onions
– Roasted zucchini and carrot with mustard
In the afternoon I went out for some shopping and snacked on some plums
– 3 Plums
Dinner was more soup and more roasted veg, followed by a another plum
Homemade, chunky veg soup
– Potato, carrot and pepper roasted (in low calorie cooking spray) with salad and balsamic vinegar
= 3l water