Thursday July 18th
Yummy breakfast this morning 😀 Another Starbucks bistro box, this time the protein one, packed full of scrummy goodness!!
– Starbucks Protein Box; (380 cals)
- 1 hardboiled egg,
- 2 small slices chedder cheese,
- grapes and apple slices
- 1 multigrain muesli scone & honey peanut butter spread
Midmorning I snacked on a granola bar and lots of black, unsweetened coffee. Later on I had some salted nuts.
– Goji berry granola bar (210 cals)
– Salted almonds (170 cals)
Lunch was toast with philly and chipotle chicken slices, and an iced coffee.
– Toast with philadelphia and chipotle chicken slices (250 cals)
– Starbucks chilled coffee and cream (140 cals)
Mid-afternoon I was bullied into eating a small strip of a takeaway stromboli. Was then shocked to learn that even that small taste cost me 300 calories. Not impressed. These people need to stop forcing food down my throat. At least I stuck to my guns and refused any more. And any pizza. Small victories.
– 1 strip of Sbarro’s cheese and pepperoni stromboli (300 cals)
I was feeling peckish after an afternoon beach trip so I had another granola bar
– Blueberry granola bar (210 cals)
Dinner was toast with philly and chicken slices, nuts, fruit and yogurt
– Toast with philly and chipotle chicken slices (150 cals)
– Salted almonds (85 cals)
– Activia fruit and cereal yogurt (110 cals)
– 2 nectarines (80 cals)
TOTAL CALS: 2085