Tuesday June 18th
(Total loss: 7lbs)
Well the bloat is coming off which is a relief but I still feel quite icky. I blame the heat and PMS and general exhaustion. Thank god it’s only a week til the summer holidays! Another late, late night meant that I went off to work this morning with about an hour or two’s sleep. Luckily I had already prepared a breakfast smoothie the night before. I also drank an obscene amount of coffee throughout the morning as well as snacking on a pack of crackers for pure energy. The state of my blurry photography is pretty appropriate for this morning’s sentiments.
– Smoothie; 2 carrots, 1 green apple and spinach
– Espresso (full fat milk, 1 sugar)
– Espresso (full fat milk, 1 sweetener)
– Cappuccino (full fat milk, 2 sweeteners)
– Skinny cappuccino (skimmed milk, unsweetened)
– Tuc crackers (150 cal)
I was already feeling dizzy and tired by breaktime so I snacked on some of the free apricots that were brought round for the children.
– 3 x apricots
Lunch finally rolled around at midday and I snuck up into a n empty classroom where I sat and ate my lunch (salad with cottage cheese and a pack of fragrantini) and had a 20 minute powernap on the floor ;).
– Grilled pepper filled with cottage cheese, black olives, lime, chilli, and basil and served on a bed of salad and balsamic
Had a nice early dinner so that I can get to bed early. Chicken and veg stirfry with passata and mango and a banana and milk smoothie. A bit later on I had a plate of watermelon and nectarine. So healthy but so yummy!! It’s now only 5.15pm but I’m off to get into bed so that I can sleep for a few hours before TF gets in for work at some stupid early hour of the morning. ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz………
– Stirfried chicken breast and vegetables with black olives, 1/2 mango, passata, lime juice and basil.
– Smoothie; 250ml skimmed milk and 1 banana
– Watermelon wedge and nectarine