Monday June 17th
(Total loss: 4.5lbs)
The weekend combined with PMS has definitely taken it’s toll… woke up this morning feeling horrendously bloated and uncomfortable. Particularly as TF came in late and so I got next to no sleep. I realised right away that today was going to be a loooong day! I munched on some fruit on the bus to try and get off to a good start but by the time I arrived at school I was feeling comatose so I drank about 4 coffees in quick succession. To add insult to injury, the final one had smiley-face shaped cocoa on top. Facepalm. Caffeine and fruit-based sugar was clearly the only way to make it through the morning!!
– Cantaloup and 2 kiwis
– Double espresso (black, 2 sugars) and small chocolate ball
– Espresso (full fat milk, 1 sweetener)
– Cappuccino (full fat milk, 2 sweeteners)
At breaktime I ate a couple of apples because I’ve heard that they are also good for keeping awake… didn’t seem to work though!!
– 2 green apples
Lunch was onroute home so I had a banana, 2 nectarines and a solero
– Banana and 2 nectarines
– Solero exotic (95 cals)
At home I collapsed into bed for a few hours before getting up to have some dinner. I really had intended to get a workout in today too but there was just no way that was happening. Instead I made a nice healthy chicken and veg stirfry and a fruit salad with yogurt.
– Chicken breast, grilled veg and carrots stirfried with tomato passata, black olives, basil and fajita spices
– Apple and 2 nectarines with plain lowcal yogurt and a drizzle of lime juice
I had another nectarine with yogurt before going to bed. Crazy day. So tired. goodnight world.
– Nectarine with plain lowcal yogurt