Tuesday June 4th
(Total loss: 7lbs)
I was up at 6am this morning after an hours sleep and I wolfed down some fruit and cottage cheese. Was feeling delirious with sonno when I arrived at the bus station so I had a capp with a small chocolate, closely followed by another coffee.
– 100g cottage cheese with cantaloup and nectarine (290cal)
– 1 x Cappuccino (full fat milk, 2 x sugar) (80 cal)
– Bacio chocolate (80 cal)
– Espresso with milk (full fat milk, 1 x sweetener) (30 cal)
At breaktime I had a couple of peaches to keep me going until lunchtime
– 2 x nectarines (80 cal)
Lunch was a Salad with ham and cottage cheese followed by nectarines and fruity buscuits.
– Salad with 90g ham and 100g cottage cheese (320 cal)
– 3 x nectarine (120 cal)
– 3 x biscuits (115 cal)
In the afternoon I snacked on ham and feta and a big fruit smoothie.
– 35g feta and 90g ham (290 cal)
– Smoothie; Banana, 3 nectarines and 2 plums (320 cal)
I had a cotto burger with veg and feta salad for dinner, followed by fruit and yougurt.
– Cotto burger with grilled veg, salad and 35g feta cheese with a drizzle of salsa (400 cal)
– Cantaloup, banana and plum with plain low fat yogurt (350 cal)
It’s all just way too much food… ok fair enough it’s mostly healthy stuff but nonetheless… too much. Need to get back a bit of control although I do sort of blame the tiredness leading to sugar and caffeine cravings. In any case, Must try harder 😉