Monday June 3rd
(Total loss: 5.75lbs)
Always eat too much over the weekend… this is something that clearly needs addressing! Anyway this morning I had NO food in the house so I ate 4 peaches for breakfast before having my usual capp at the bus station. I also had an extra coffee outside of school because TF came in really late last night and I got very little sleep and was struggling to stay awake!
– 4 x peaches (160 cal)
– 1 cappuccino (full fat milk, 2 x sugar) (150 cal)
– Espresso with milk (full fat milk, 1 x sugar) (50 cal)
I was dying of hunger by breaktime as always… these are such crazy early mornings!! So I had a banana and a skinny capp. I also had a couple of little fruity biscuits that I pinched from one of the other teachers. yummy 😉
– Banana (100 cal)
– Skinny capp (skimmed milk, unsweetened) (30 cal)
– 2 x fruit biscuits (80 cal)
Lunch was a bresaola and grana carpaccio courtesy of the boy… my absolute favourite!! I ate that along with a cereal bar and a plum.
– Carpaccio of bresaola, grana and rocket with lemon (200 cal)
– Cereal bar (100 cal)
– Plum (50 cal)
I missed my connection going home so I ended up having to sit in a cafe for an hour waiting for the next one. As well as begrudgingly paying 9euros (?!) for a copy of Vanity Fair, I also had a freshly squeezed orange juice and a small ice cream pot.
– Freshly squeezed orange juice (150 cal)
– Ice cream (200 cal)
Dinner was another TF creation, tomato chicken with rosemary potatoes. Literally DELICIOUS. I also had a fruit smoothie.
– Chicken in spicy tomato sauce and rosemary potatoes
– Smoothie; 1 x banana, 3 x nectarines, 1 x plum (270 cal)
In the evening TF came over with campari sodas so we drank those and watched a movie :D. Lovely lovely evening.
– 3 x campari soda