This morning I woke up and the sun was shining and I felt a surprising sense of freedom. For the first time since saturday, I really feel like I’m going to be ok. I had a coffee and an orange and some yogurt before work and then during recess I had a cereal bar only to be accosted by some mothers selling cookies. They insisted… it was for charity… and I relented and chose a small cookie with sesame seeds and almonds.
– Espresso (2 x sugar)
– 1 x Orange and 1 x bowl of apriot yogurt
– 1 x Fitness bar (92 kcal)
– 1 x Cookie with sesame seeds and glazed almond
I was pretty hungry by the time I got home for lunch so I wolfed down a delicious bowl of pumkin soup with a slice of toast and brie and followed it with some fruit, nuts and yogurt.
– Pumkin soup with basil, 1 x toast and 1 slice brie
– Orange, banana and almonds with plain low calorie yogurt
In the afternoon I walked down to get some shopping and treated myself to a teeny chocolate chick… easter spirit and all that 🙂
– Small chocolate
I came to stay at my Dad’s again because I’m still not feeling up to being alone in the evenings. The apartment, small as it is, suddenly seems dark, opressive and cold when the sun goes down and I’m there by myself… 😦 I just really need it to be Friday as a friend of mine is coming to stay with me for the weekend to cheer me up. My very own knight in shining armour :). Anyway I had dinner of scrambled eggs and brie on a slice of toast and later I had an orange with yogurt and 1 cracker with jam. Early night now as I have a crazy early start tomorrow!!
– 3 x grissini sticks
– 2 x scrambled eggs with 1/2 red pepper, 1 slice of brie & 1 slice toast
– Blood orange
– Small cup of apricot yogurt
– 1 x cracker and apple jam